terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2008

Like an old lady

I know it sounds awkward, especially, when the author is a 24-year-old woman, but the true is I am getting old. I went to a college party last Saturday with my future "sister-in-law" and we both realized we are too impatient with these random guys we meet at parties.
I guess it is something cultural, but brazilian men think that they don't need to ask a girl if she likes them, they try to get together touching the girl's hair or putting their hands on the girl's waist.
I never liked people touching me without my permission, but recently I have been getting really mad. We had to leave the party because of that on saturday! Plus "pagode", of course. Nobody deserves this unhappy ending.
Besides, on Monday, for the first time in my life I found out that my cholesterol is a little high. What a stupid idea to have a blood test after Easter and kilograms of chocolate. Anyway, this is the second post about illness in one week! Repeating over and over again, especially the disease-subject, is something that an old lady would certainly do.

Nenhum comentário: